SHOOT INSIDE THE AUSTRALIAN MUSEUM!
Each month, we're giving Kinoites the opportunity to shoot guerilla-style inside one of the coolest, most photogenic building in Sydney. It's a rare chance to set your film in a rarely filmed environment packed with strange and mysterious creatures and artefacts.
- You will be given one 4 hr slot to shoot at the Museum
- Maximum cast & crew size: 5 people.
- Minimum equipment / setups.
- If needed, a camera can be borrowed free of charge from the Kino office
- The Museum will be open to the public
- You have the option to interview Museum experts or shoot during the late night music and art event held at the Australian Museum, Jurassic Lounge.
Resulting fiction or documentaries will not only be screened at Kino Sydney but will also be placed on the Australian Museum website, if deemed suitable.
If this challenge wasn't already enticing enough, anyone who accepts the challenge will receive a $200 MetroScreen voucher to hire equitment/facilities for their film and shoot. Check out the link to see all the awesome technology you can hire to make this your most extraordinary film yet!
When shooting within the space general OH & S need to be followed. Care need be taken when shooting within the Museum and it's surrondings must be taken into account.
The films created need to be family friendly, respectful and not shine negative light onto the cultural instiution. If you are interested in locking in a spot, email email@example.com!